Crime-related injuries

People involved in violent crimes may get physical injuries, as well as undergo serious emotional pain. Victims of crimes, like rapes, robberies, terrorist attacks, etc. may require years to recover from mental and physical traumas.

Though it is not easy to banish the pain of what a crime victim and his loved ones have gone through, it is possible to get certain relief in the form of crime injury compensation. Crime-related claims are regulated by the Criminal Injury Compensation Authority (CJCA), a special UK board, which is responsible for providing financial support to citizens suffered from violent crimes. This financial aid is necessary for getting adequate medical treatment, as well as for ensuring financial stability, while a person is recovering from sustained injuries and not able to earn money.

If you are injured due to a violent crime anywhere in the United Kingdom, you have the right to file a claim for compensation. Taking care of all details might be difficult, as you may need advice of an experienced lawyer. By contacting our experts, you will get professional help at filing any crime-related claim.

By means of crime-related injury claim, you will receive money required for covering all medical expenses. Of course, you will never forget that terrible event, but at least your will not have to worry about financial aspect. When entrusting your claim case to our experts you will be able to focus on your recovery.

You have three years to start your crime-related injury claim, however the sooner you start the faster you will get compensation for the experienced events.